Scandic’s Nomination Committee proposes Therese Cedercreutz as new Board member
Since 2016, Therese Cedercreutz has been CEO and partner at Miltton Inc part of Miltton Group, one of Northern Europe’s most reputable agencies within sustainability, communication, public affairs and marketing. She has extensive board experience, a significant network in the Finnish business community and has through board work and management consulting successfully advised companies on integrating a holistic view of sustainability as an integral part of a business model and strategy.
Therese also has 15 years of operational commercial experience from the technology and software sector, as a consultant and from board work with a sharp focus on how digitalization is an important driving force for growth and the way it can build unique customer experiences.
Earlier, Therese was CEO and COO of Creative Agency 358, VP Business Development at Spoiled Milk, Director Global Consumer Business at F-Secure Oyj, Director Sales and Business Development EMEA at THQ Wireless and member of the Board of HappyOrNot. Therese is currently a member of the Board of Tokmanni Oyj, Vieser Oy and Chairman of the Board of EAB Group Oyj.
Scandic’s Annual General Meeting will be held on May 31, 2021 at Vasateatern, Scandic Grand Central, Stockholm. Complete information about the Nomination Committee’s reasoning will be presented on the company’s website in conjunction with publishing the notice to attend Scandic’s Annual General Meeting.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 528 006
Latest press releases
- October 15, 2021 07:45 CEST Scandic reports strong results and cash flow for third quarter 2021
- September 22, 2021 08:15 CEST Scandic publishes prospectus and intends to apply for admission to trading on Nasdaq Stockholm of the convertible bonds issued in March 2021
- September 16, 2021 09:00 CEST Scandic continues to empower the leaders of tomorrow
- September 15, 2021 08:00 CEST Scandic comments on current market situation – positive development during summer & promising start to the autumn
- October 28, 2021 Q3 Report 2021
- January 11, 2022 Silent Period Year-End Report 2021
- February 10, 2022 Year-end Report 2021