Scandic’s Nomination Committee proposes Therese Cedercreutz as new Board member
Since 2016, Therese Cedercreutz has been CEO and partner at Miltton Inc part of Miltton Group, one of Northern Europe’s most reputable agencies within sustainability, communication, public affairs and marketing. She has extensive board experience, a significant network in the Finnish business community and has through board work and management consulting successfully advised companies on integrating a holistic view of sustainability as an integral part of a business model and strategy.
Therese also has 15 years of operational commercial experience from the technology and software sector, as a consultant and from board work with a sharp focus on how digitalization is an important driving force for growth and the way it can build unique customer experiences.
Earlier, Therese was CEO and COO of Creative Agency 358, VP Business Development at Spoiled Milk, Director Global Consumer Business at F-Secure Oyj, Director Sales and Business Development EMEA at THQ Wireless and member of the Board of HappyOrNot. Therese is currently a member of the Board of Tokmanni Oyj, Vieser Oy and Chairman of the Board of EAB Group Oyj.
Scandic’s Annual General Meeting will be held on May 31, 2021 at Vasateatern, Scandic Grand Central, Stockholm. Complete information about the Nomination Committee’s reasoning will be presented on the company’s website in conjunction with publishing the notice to attend Scandic’s Annual General Meeting.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 528 006
Latest press releases
- September 15, 2022 07:45 CEST Scandic to open new hotel in Ski outside of Oslo
- September 1, 2022 09:00 CEST Scandic opens large new hotel in historic printing house in Helsinki
- August 31, 2022 17:30 CEST Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
- August 18, 2022 13:00 CEST Conversion of Scandic’s convertible bonds in an aggregated nominal amount of SEK 2 million to shares
- October 27, 2022 Q3 report, 2022
- January 17, 2023 Silent period Year-end report 2022
- February 16, 2023 Year-end report 2022