Press releases & NEWS
To see only press releases which have been disclosed pursuant to legislation or other regulations, please select “Regulatory” below. Valid for disclosures from July 3, 2016.
14 Apr, 2021 | 08:30 |
Scandic has recruited Fredrik Wetterlundh as new Chief Human Resources Officer for Scandic Hotels Group. Fredrik will start in August and be a member of Scandic’s Executive Committee. Most recently, Fredrik has been working in a position with global responsibility within human resources for mergers and acquisitions at Ericsson.
29 Mar, 2021 | 17:20 |
Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) (556703-1702) (“Scandic” or the “Company”) hereby gives notice to the extraordinary general meeting on Wednesday, April 21, 2021.
Scandic has successfully completed an offering of convertible bonds raising approximately SEK 1,609 million in gross proceeds
26 Mar, 2021 | 18:15 |
Scandic announces an offering of convertible bonds with expected gross proceeds of SEK 1,600m and conditional extension of the existing SEK 6,650m credit facilities until 2023
26 Mar, 2021 | 07:30 |
11 Mar, 2021 | 09:30 |
Scandic continues to secure its position as industry winner as Sustainable Brand Index today publishes the official ranking of Sweden's most sustainable brands in 2021. This is the eleventh year in a row that consumers and decision-makers have named Scandic the most sustainable brand in the category; Hotel.
17 Feb, 2021 | 07:30 |
5 Feb, 2021 | 09:29 |
Scandic Hotels Group will present its year-end report for 2020 in a webcast at 9.00 CET on February 17, 2021. The report will be published at 7.30 CET on the same day.
15 Jan, 2021 | 08:25 |
In December, Scandic’s average occupancy rate was approximately 15 percent with continued weak demand in all markets. Ongoing rent negotiations have thus far led to agreements for rent reductions and offers from landlords totaling approximately 850 MSEK.
11 Jan, 2021 | 09:30 |
Scandic Arlandastad has now opened following an agreement that Scandic signed in November 2020 to take over the hotel. With 150 rooms featuring Scandinavian design with natural, light-colored wood and textiles in a subdued palette, Arlandastad is next door to Arlanda Airport and counts the Scandinavian XPO international meeting and event center among its neighbors.
Latest press releases
- April 14, 2021 08:30 CEST Scandic recruits new Chief HR Officer
- March 29, 2021 17:20 CEST Notice of the extraordinary general meeting of Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ)
- March 26, 2021 18:15 CET Scandic has successfully completed an offering of convertible bonds raising approximately SEK 1,609 million in gross proceeds
- March 26, 2021 07:30 CET Scandic announces an offering of convertible bonds with expected gross proceeds of SEK 1,600m and conditional extension of the existing SEK 6,650m credit facilities until 2023
- April 21, 2021 Extraordinary General Meeting 2021
- April 28, 2021 Q1 Report 2021
- May 10, 2021 Annual Report