Scandic’s CEO Jens Mathiesen acquires stock options from Stena Sessan and Formica
Press release | Financial reports | 4 May, 2021 | 10:00
Scandic has today been informed that Jens Mathiesen has acquired stock options in Scandic issued by the company’s larger shareholders Stena Sessan and Formica.
Scandic’s President & CEO Jens Mathiesen has acquired a total of 155,000 stock options from Scandic’s larger shareholders Stena Sessan and Formica. The options mature in approximately five years and have been acquired on market terms. The price per option amounts to 6.53 SEK and the strike price is 45 SEK.
Scandic has not participated in issuing the options. Since the options have been issued by shareholders, there is no dilution effect.
Following the acquisition, Jens Mathiesen’s holdings in Scandic amount to 168,886 shares and 155,000 stock options.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
Latest press releases
- May 24, 2023 09:30 CEST 24 new industry talents graduate from Scandic’s leadership program
- May 9, 2023 15:02 CEST Bulletin from Scandic’s annual general meeting 2023
- May 8, 2023 13:15 CEST Laura Tarkka new Head of Scandic Hotels in Finland
- April 27, 2023 07:32 CEST Scandic enters economy segment – first Scandic Go hotel to open after summer
- June 14, 2023 Silent period Q2, 2023
- July 14, 2023 Q2 Report 2023
- September 26, 2023 Silent period Q3, 2023