Scandic’s CEO Jens Mathiesen acquires stock options from Stena Sessan and Formica
Scandic’s President & CEO Jens Mathiesen has acquired a total of 155,000 stock options from Scandic’s larger shareholders Stena Sessan and Formica. The options mature in approximately five years and have been acquired on market terms. The price per option amounts to 6.53 SEK and the strike price is 45 SEK.
Scandic has not participated in issuing the options. Since the options have been issued by shareholders, there is no dilution effect.
Following the acquisition, Jens Mathiesen’s holdings in Scandic amount to 168,886 shares and 155,000 stock options.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
Latest press releases
- September 15, 2022 07:45 CEST Scandic to open new hotel in Ski outside of Oslo
- September 1, 2022 09:00 CEST Scandic opens large new hotel in historic printing house in Helsinki
- August 31, 2022 17:30 CEST Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
- August 18, 2022 13:00 CEST Conversion of Scandic’s convertible bonds in an aggregated nominal amount of SEK 2 million to shares
- October 27, 2022 Q3 report, 2022
- January 17, 2023 Silent period Year-end report 2022
- February 16, 2023 Year-end report 2022