Scandic’s CEO Jens Mathiesen acquires stock options from Stena Sessan and Formica
Scandic’s President & CEO Jens Mathiesen has acquired a total of 155,000 stock options from Scandic’s larger shareholders Stena Sessan and Formica. The options mature in approximately five years and have been acquired on market terms. The price per option amounts to 6.53 SEK and the strike price is 45 SEK.
Scandic has not participated in issuing the options. Since the options have been issued by shareholders, there is no dilution effect.
Following the acquisition, Jens Mathiesen’s holdings in Scandic amount to 168,886 shares and 155,000 stock options.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
Latest press releases
- May 10, 2021 13:00 CEST Scandic published its annual and sustainability report 2020
- May 4, 2021 10:00 CEST Scandic’s CEO Jens Mathiesen acquires stock options from Stena Sessan and Formica
- April 28, 2021 16:05 CEST Scandic’s Nomination Committee proposes Therese Cedercreutz as new Board member
- April 28, 2021 16:00 CEST Notice to annual general meeting in Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ)
- May 10, 2021 Annual Report
- May 31, 2021 Annual General Meeting 2021
- June 16, 2021 Silent Period Q2 2021