Scandic’s CEO Jens Mathiesen acquires stock options from Stena Sessan and Formica
Scandic’s President & CEO Jens Mathiesen has acquired a total of 155,000 stock options from Scandic’s larger shareholders Stena Sessan and Formica. The options mature in approximately five years and have been acquired on market terms. The price per option amounts to 6.53 SEK and the strike price is 45 SEK.
Scandic has not participated in issuing the options. Since the options have been issued by shareholders, there is no dilution effect.
Following the acquisition, Jens Mathiesen’s holdings in Scandic amount to 168,886 shares and 155,000 stock options.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
Latest press releases
- October 15, 2021 07:45 CEST Scandic reports strong results and cash flow for third quarter 2021
- September 22, 2021 08:15 CEST Scandic publishes prospectus and intends to apply for admission to trading on Nasdaq Stockholm of the convertible bonds issued in March 2021
- September 16, 2021 09:00 CEST Scandic continues to empower the leaders of tomorrow
- September 15, 2021 08:00 CEST Scandic comments on current market situation – positive development during summer & promising start to the autumn
- October 28, 2021 Q3 Report 2021
- January 11, 2022 Silent Period Year-End Report 2021
- February 10, 2022 Year-end Report 2021