Scandic recruits new Chief HR Officer
Fredrik Wetterlundh has held senior positions within HR at several large organizations including Sobi, Pfizer, Kraft Foods (now Mondelez) and Astra Zeneca. Most recently, he has been working at Ericsson with responsibility, among other things, for driving change leadership, developing corporate culture and boosting motivation in connection with larger organizational changes.
- After a year of pandemic and the changes it has led to in our organization, this is an important recruitment. Fredrik has solid experience of driving business-related change management and a wide range of skills within HR processes and systems in addition to corporate values across several markets, says Jens Mathiesen, President & CEO of Scandic Hotels.
- Scandic is known for its inspiring culture and strong brand, and it’s really exciting to be joining the Scandic team this fall. The hospitality industry has been hit hard by the pandemic and it’s now more vital than ever to maintain a strong focus on employees, common structures and professional development, areas where I can contribute extensive experience, says Fredrik Wetterlundh.
For more information, please contact:
Elin Westin, Director of Communication, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 702 77 75 26
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.scandichotelsgroup.com
Latest press releases
- September 15, 2022 07:45 CEST Scandic to open new hotel in Ski outside of Oslo
- September 1, 2022 09:00 CEST Scandic opens large new hotel in historic printing house in Helsinki
- August 31, 2022 17:30 CEST Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
- August 18, 2022 13:00 CEST Conversion of Scandic’s convertible bonds in an aggregated nominal amount of SEK 2 million to shares
- October 27, 2022 Q3 report, 2022
- January 17, 2023 Silent period Year-end report 2022
- February 16, 2023 Year-end report 2022