Scandic recruits new Chief HR Officer
Fredrik Wetterlundh has held senior positions within HR at several large organizations including Sobi, Pfizer, Kraft Foods (now Mondelez) and Astra Zeneca. Most recently, he has been working at Ericsson with responsibility, among other things, for driving change leadership, developing corporate culture and boosting motivation in connection with larger organizational changes.
- After a year of pandemic and the changes it has led to in our organization, this is an important recruitment. Fredrik has solid experience of driving business-related change management and a wide range of skills within HR processes and systems in addition to corporate values across several markets, says Jens Mathiesen, President & CEO of Scandic Hotels.
- Scandic is known for its inspiring culture and strong brand, and it’s really exciting to be joining the Scandic team this fall. The hospitality industry has been hit hard by the pandemic and it’s now more vital than ever to maintain a strong focus on employees, common structures and professional development, areas where I can contribute extensive experience, says Fredrik Wetterlundh.
For more information, please contact:
Elin Westin, Director of Communication, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 702 77 75 26
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.scandichotelsgroup.com
Latest press releases
- July 16, 2021 07:30 CEST Scandic’s interim report Q2 2021 – Recovery gaining momentum
- July 7, 2021 10:09 CEST Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s interim report for the second quarter 2021
- June 30, 2021 09:00 CEST Scandic rewards conscientious travelers - launches program to engage guests together with the Keep Sweden Tidy Foundation
- June 16, 2021 08:00 CEST Scandic takes Gothenburg to new heights – Scandic Göteborg Central set to open next year
- September 28, 2021 Silent Period Q3 2021
- October 28, 2021 Q3 Report 2021
- January 11, 2022 Silent Period Year-End Report 2021