Bulletin from Scandic’s annual general meeting 2021
Annual report, dividend and discharge from liability
The annual general meeting resolved to adopt the annual report and the consolidated annual report for the financial year 2020. The meeting further resolved, in accordance with the board of director’s proposal, that no dividend shall be paid to the shareholders and that the amount at the meeting’s disposal shall be carried forward. The members of the board of directors and the CEO were discharged from liability.
Board of directors, auditor and fees
Ingalill Berglund, Per G. Braathen, Grant Hearn, Martin Svalstedt, Fredrik Wirdenius and Kristina Patek were re-elected, and Therese Cedercreutz elected, as members of the board of directors for the period until the end of the next annual general meeting. Per G. Braathen was re-elected as chairman of the board of directors and PricewaterhouseCoopers AB was re-elected as auditor for the same period. The annual general meeting resolved that fees to the members of the board of directors and the auditor shall be paid in accordance with the proposal of the nomination committee.
Presentation of the board of directors’ remuneration report for approval
The annual general meeting approved the board of directors’ remuneration report.
In conjunction with the publication of the bulletin, Scandic has published a video on the company’s website where Per G. Braathen, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Jens Mathiesen, President & CEO of Scandic Hotels, give their reflections on 2020. More information about the resolutions is available in the notice and the complete proposals which are available on the company’s website, www.scandichotelsgroup.com.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
+46 709 52 80 06, email@example.com
Latest press releases
- September 16, 2021 09:00 CEST Scandic continues to empower the leaders of tomorrow
- September 15, 2021 08:00 CEST Scandic comments on current market situation – positive development during summer & promising start to the autumn
- September 8, 2021 09:00 CEST Scandic continues to enhance coworking concept – now introducing business breakfast
- August 26, 2021 08:05 CEST Scandic strengthens commercial management team
- September 28, 2021 Silent Period Q3 2021
- October 28, 2021 Q3 Report 2021
- January 11, 2022 Silent Period Year-End Report 2021