Bulletin from Scandic’s annual general meeting 2021
Annual report, dividend and discharge from liability
The annual general meeting resolved to adopt the annual report and the consolidated annual report for the financial year 2020. The meeting further resolved, in accordance with the board of director’s proposal, that no dividend shall be paid to the shareholders and that the amount at the meeting’s disposal shall be carried forward. The members of the board of directors and the CEO were discharged from liability.
Board of directors, auditor and fees
Ingalill Berglund, Per G. Braathen, Grant Hearn, Martin Svalstedt, Fredrik Wirdenius and Kristina Patek were re-elected, and Therese Cedercreutz elected, as members of the board of directors for the period until the end of the next annual general meeting. Per G. Braathen was re-elected as chairman of the board of directors and PricewaterhouseCoopers AB was re-elected as auditor for the same period. The annual general meeting resolved that fees to the members of the board of directors and the auditor shall be paid in accordance with the proposal of the nomination committee.
Presentation of the board of directors’ remuneration report for approval
The annual general meeting approved the board of directors’ remuneration report.
In conjunction with the publication of the bulletin, Scandic has published a video on the company’s website where Per G. Braathen, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Jens Mathiesen, President & CEO of Scandic Hotels, give their reflections on 2020. More information about the resolutions is available in the notice and the complete proposals which are available on the company’s website, www.scandichotelsgroup.com.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
+46 709 52 80 06, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest press releases
- March 1, 2023 08:05 CET Scandic Frankfurt Hafenpark opens in premier location
- February 16, 2023 07:30 CET Scandic’s year-end report 2022 - Stable quarter ends a strong year
- February 2, 2023 13:15 CET Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s year-end report 2022
- November 17, 2022 09:15 CET Current affairs and commercial leadership in focus as Scandic develops future leaders
- March 28, 2023 Silent period Q1, 2023
- April 27, 2023 Q1 Report 2023
- May 9, 2023 Annual General Meeting 2023