Bitte Ferngren to leave Scandic
Since October 2019, Bitte has been part of Scandic’s Executive Management Team with responsibility for HR and sustainability initiatives. She is now leaving this role to start a new position at an international company within the finance sector.
- Bitte has contributed to Scandic’s ability to make significant changes in our operations in a short period of time, which has been absolutely necessary due to the current market situation. We will now review how we can best organize our HR work going forward as guests return to our hotels and we resume operations after the coronavirus crisis. I’d like to extend a huge thank you to Bitte for her efforts and wish her all the best in her new position, says Jens Mathiesen, President & CEO of Scandic Hotels Group.
- The decision to leave has not been an easy one and I have truly appreciated leading Scandic’s work within human resources and sustainability. I’m extremely proud of the work the team has achieved during these months. I look forward to following the company’s continued journey, says Bitte Ferngren.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
Elin Westin, Director of Communication, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 702 77 75 26
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Latest press releases
- May 28, 2020 13:45 CEST Bulletin from Scandic’s extraordinary general meeting
- May 25, 2020 16:55 CEST Scandic publishes its Annual and Sustainability Report 2019
- May 25, 2020 08:00 CEST Scandic announces the final terms of its fully underwritten rights issue
- May 20, 2020 07:30 CEST Scandic’s interim report Q1 2020 – Substantial cost reductions & secured financing
- June 15, 2020 Annual General Meeting 2020
- June 16, 2020 Silent Period Q2 2020 (June 16 – July 17)
- July 17, 2020 Q2 Report 2020