Bitte Ferngren to leave Scandic
Since October 2019, Bitte has been part of Scandic’s Executive Management Team with responsibility for HR and sustainability initiatives. She is now leaving this role to start a new position at an international company within the finance sector.
- Bitte has contributed to Scandic’s ability to make significant changes in our operations in a short period of time, which has been absolutely necessary due to the current market situation. We will now review how we can best organize our HR work going forward as guests return to our hotels and we resume operations after the coronavirus crisis. I’d like to extend a huge thank you to Bitte for her efforts and wish her all the best in her new position, says Jens Mathiesen, President & CEO of Scandic Hotels Group.
- The decision to leave has not been an easy one and I have truly appreciated leading Scandic’s work within human resources and sustainability. I’m extremely proud of the work the team has achieved during these months. I look forward to following the company’s continued journey, says Bitte Ferngren.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
Elin Westin, Director of Communication, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 702 77 75 26
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Latest press releases
- January 15, 2021 08:25 CET Scandic comments on market situation and ongoing rent negotiations
- January 11, 2021 09:30 CET Scandic Arlandastad opens its doors
- December 8, 2020 08:00 CET Scandic comments on market development and ongoing rent negotiations
- November 3, 2020 07:35 CET Scandic to take over hotel at Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- February 17, 2021 Year-End Report 2020
- March 29, 2021 Silent Period Q1 2021
- April 28, 2021 Q1 Report 2021