Bitte Ferngren to leave Scandic
Since October 2019, Bitte has been part of Scandic’s Executive Management Team with responsibility for HR and sustainability initiatives. She is now leaving this role to start a new position at an international company within the finance sector.
- Bitte has contributed to Scandic’s ability to make significant changes in our operations in a short period of time, which has been absolutely necessary due to the current market situation. We will now review how we can best organize our HR work going forward as guests return to our hotels and we resume operations after the coronavirus crisis. I’d like to extend a huge thank you to Bitte for her efforts and wish her all the best in her new position, says Jens Mathiesen, President & CEO of Scandic Hotels Group.
- The decision to leave has not been an easy one and I have truly appreciated leading Scandic’s work within human resources and sustainability. I’m extremely proud of the work the team has achieved during these months. I look forward to following the company’s continued journey, says Bitte Ferngren.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
Elin Westin, Director of Communication, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 702 77 75 26
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Latest press releases
- July 16, 2021 07:30 CEST Scandic’s interim report Q2 2021 – Recovery gaining momentum
- July 7, 2021 10:09 CEST Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s interim report for the second quarter 2021
- June 30, 2021 09:00 CEST Scandic rewards conscientious travelers - launches program to engage guests together with the Keep Sweden Tidy Foundation
- June 16, 2021 08:00 CEST Scandic takes Gothenburg to new heights – Scandic Göteborg Central set to open next year
- September 28, 2021 Silent Period Q3 2021
- October 28, 2021 Q3 Report 2021
- January 11, 2022 Silent Period Year-End Report 2021