Ann Hellenius to leave Scandic
Ann Hellenius has been part of Scandic’s Executive Management Team since 2018 with responsibility for the company’s digital agenda and IT department.
- Digitalization is one of our focus areas and in the past few years, Scandic has moved forward to secure a customer-focused, data-driven and efficient way of working. I’d like to thank Ann for her contribution to developing Scandic’s digital agenda and wish her all the best as she moves on toward new challenges, says Jens Mathiesen, President & CEO of Scandic Hotels.
- I have really appreciated working at Scandic and I’m proud of the results the team has achieved in the digital area. I will be happy to follow Scandic's continued success going forward, says Ann Hellenius.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
Elin Westin, Director of Communication, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 702 77 75 26
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.scandichotelsgroup.com
Latest press releases
- May 10, 2021 13:00 CEST Scandic published its annual and sustainability report 2020
- May 4, 2021 10:00 CEST Scandic’s CEO Jens Mathiesen acquires stock options from Stena Sessan and Formica
- April 28, 2021 16:05 CEST Scandic’s Nomination Committee proposes Therese Cedercreutz as new Board member
- April 28, 2021 16:00 CEST Notice to annual general meeting in Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ)
- May 31, 2021 Annual General Meeting 2021
- June 16, 2021 Silent Period Q2 2021
- July 16, 2021 Q2 Report 2021