Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s year-end report 2022
Scandic’s President & CEO Jens Mathiesen will present the report together with CFO Åsa Wirén in a webcast and telephone conference. The presentation is in English.
Time: Thursday, February 16, 2023, at 09.00 CET.
Location: Webcast and telephone conference.
Telephone number: SE: +46 8 5051 6386 | UK: +44 20 3198 4884 | US: +1 412 317 6300
Pin code: 5310435#
Please call in five minutes before the start.
Follow the webcast live on this link.
You can also view the webcast at www.scandichotelsgroup.com, where the year-end report and presentation will be made available.
Please join us to listen in and ask questions.
For more information, please contact:
Rasmus Blomqvist, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Telephone: +46 702 335 367
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with a network of about 280 hotels with 58,000 rooms in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.scandichotelsgroup.com
Latest press releases
- March 1, 2023 08:05 CET Scandic Frankfurt Hafenpark opens in premier location
- February 16, 2023 07:30 CET Scandic’s year-end report 2022 - Stable quarter ends a strong year
- February 2, 2023 13:15 CET Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s year-end report 2022
- November 17, 2022 09:15 CET Current affairs and commercial leadership in focus as Scandic develops future leaders
- April 27, 2023 Q1 Report 2023
- May 9, 2023 Annual General Meeting 2023
- June 14, 2023 Silent period Q2, 2023