Jan Johansson to leave position of CFO at Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) at the end of 2021
- During his five years at Scandic, Jan Johansson has been extremely important for the company’s development and growth. He has strengthened Scandic’s financial organization and governance and during the past year, he has been an integral part of our work to mitigate the dramatic effect of the pandemic on our operations. I’d like to extend my warmest thanks to Jan and wish him all the best when he eventually leaves Scandic, says Jens Mathiesen, President & CEO of Scandic.
- I’ve enjoyed working at Scandic immensely, even if the past year has been challenging. As we now move toward a market recovery with adapted costs and strengthened financing, I think now is a good time to pass the torch to a new CFO and instead run my own business, says Jan Johansson.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
This information is information that Scandic Hotels Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on May 25, 2021.
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Latest press releases
- November 17, 2022 09:15 CET Current affairs and commercial leadership in focus as Scandic develops future leaders
- November 9, 2022 10:30 CET Thérèse Cedercreutz new Chief Commercial Officer at Scandic Hotels
- October 28, 2022 10:00 CEST Nomination committee for Scandic’s AGM 2023 appointed
- October 27, 2022 07:30 CEST Scandic’s interim report Q3 2022 – Scandic’s best quarter ever
- January 17, 2023 Silent period Year-end report 2022
- February 16, 2023 Year-end report 2022
- March 28, 2023 Silent period Q1, 2023