Jan Johansson to leave position of CFO at Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) at the end of 2021
- During his five years at Scandic, Jan Johansson has been extremely important for the company’s development and growth. He has strengthened Scandic’s financial organization and governance and during the past year, he has been an integral part of our work to mitigate the dramatic effect of the pandemic on our operations. I’d like to extend my warmest thanks to Jan and wish him all the best when he eventually leaves Scandic, says Jens Mathiesen, President & CEO of Scandic.
- I’ve enjoyed working at Scandic immensely, even if the past year has been challenging. As we now move toward a market recovery with adapted costs and strengthened financing, I think now is a good time to pass the torch to a new CFO and instead run my own business, says Jan Johansson.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
This information is information that Scandic Hotels Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on May 25, 2021.
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Latest press releases
- June 16, 2021 08:00 CEST Scandic takes Gothenburg to new heights – Scandic Göteborg Central set to open next year
- June 15, 2021 07:30 CEST Scandic comments on current market situation and booking trends
- June 7, 2021 16:00 CEST Invitation to presentation where Scandic comments on market development
- May 31, 2021 14:00 CEST Scandic Landvetter now open – exciting new landmark in Gothenburg
- July 16, 2021 Q2 Report 2021
- September 28, 2021 Silent Period Q3 2021
- October 28, 2021 Q3 Report 2021