Bulletin from Scandic’s extraordinary general meeting
The extraordinary general meeting resolved to approve the board of directors’ resolution on March 26, 2021, that the loan raised by Scandic at par value of not more than SEK 1,800,000,000 in total shall be convertible into shares in Scandic by way of an issue of convertible bonds.
More information about the resolution is available in the notice and the board of directors’ complete proposal which are available on the company’s website, www.scandichotelsgroup.com.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 528 006
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 11:50 CEST on 21 April 2021.
Latest press releases
- October 15, 2021 07:45 CEST Scandic reports strong results and cash flow for third quarter 2021
- September 22, 2021 08:15 CEST Scandic publishes prospectus and intends to apply for admission to trading on Nasdaq Stockholm of the convertible bonds issued in March 2021
- September 16, 2021 09:00 CEST Scandic continues to empower the leaders of tomorrow
- September 15, 2021 08:00 CEST Scandic comments on current market situation – positive development during summer & promising start to the autumn
- October 28, 2021 Q3 Report 2021
- January 11, 2022 Silent Period Year-End Report 2021
- February 10, 2022 Year-end Report 2021