Bulletin from Scandic’s extraordinary general meeting
The extraordinary general meeting resolved to approve the board of directors’ resolution on March 26, 2021, that the loan raised by Scandic at par value of not more than SEK 1,800,000,000 in total shall be convertible into shares in Scandic by way of an issue of convertible bonds.
More information about the resolution is available in the notice and the board of directors’ complete proposal which are available on the company’s website, www.scandichotelsgroup.com.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 528 006
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 11:50 CEST on 21 April 2021.
Latest press releases
- May 10, 2021 13:00 CEST Scandic published its annual and sustainability report 2020
- May 4, 2021 10:00 CEST Scandic’s CEO Jens Mathiesen acquires stock options from Stena Sessan and Formica
- April 28, 2021 16:05 CEST Scandic’s Nomination Committee proposes Therese Cedercreutz as new Board member
- April 28, 2021 16:00 CEST Notice to annual general meeting in Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ)
- May 31, 2021 Annual General Meeting 2021
- June 16, 2021 Silent Period Q2 2021
- July 16, 2021 Q2 Report 2021