Bulletin from Scandic’s extraordinary general meeting
The extraordinary general meeting resolved to approve the board of directors’ resolution on March 26, 2021, that the loan raised by Scandic at par value of not more than SEK 1,800,000,000 in total shall be convertible into shares in Scandic by way of an issue of convertible bonds.
More information about the resolution is available in the notice and the board of directors’ complete proposal which are available on the company’s website, www.scandichotelsgroup.com.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 528 006
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 11:50 CEST on 21 April 2021.
Latest press releases
- September 15, 2022 07:45 CEST Scandic to open new hotel in Ski outside of Oslo
- September 1, 2022 09:00 CEST Scandic opens large new hotel in historic printing house in Helsinki
- August 31, 2022 17:30 CEST Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
- August 18, 2022 13:00 CEST Conversion of Scandic’s convertible bonds in an aggregated nominal amount of SEK 2 million to shares
- October 27, 2022 Q3 report, 2022
- January 17, 2023 Silent period Year-end report 2022
- February 16, 2023 Year-end report 2022