Bulletin from Scandic’s extraordinary general meeting
The extraordinary general meeting resolved to approve the board of directors’ resolution on March 26, 2021, that the loan raised by Scandic at par value of not more than SEK 1,800,000,000 in total shall be convertible into shares in Scandic by way of an issue of convertible bonds.
More information about the resolution is available in the notice and the board of directors’ complete proposal which are available on the company’s website, www.scandichotelsgroup.com.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 528 006
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 11:50 CEST on 21 April 2021.
Latest press releases
- May 10, 2022 12:40 CEST Bulletin from Scandic’s annual general meeting 2022
- April 28, 2022 11:55 CEST Scandic to open third hotel in Tromsø
- April 27, 2022 07:30 CEST Scandic’s interim report Q1 2022
- April 8, 2022 13:00 CEST Scandic published its annual and sustainability report 2021
- June 17, 2022 Silent period Q2, 2022
- July 15, 2022 Q2 Report, 2022
- September 27, 2022 Silent period Q3, 2022