Scandic’s Nomination Committee proposes Kristina Patek as new Board member
Kristina Patek has been Senior Investment Director at Stena Sessan AB since 2019 and she has also represented Stena Sessan AB on Scandic’s Nomination Committee. Kristina has a broad financial background and solid experience from Board work. Previously, she was responsible for Mergers & Acquisitions at Tieto Oy, Partner and Investment Director at Scope Capital, and Investment Manager at Ratos. Today, she is a member of the Boards of Didner and Gerge Fonder AB and Bilprovningen AB.
Susanne Mørch Koch and Riitta Savonlahti have communicated to the Nomination Committee that they have declined re-election to the Board for 2020. The Nomination Committee proposes that the Annual General Meeting 2020 re-elect all other current members of the Board, including the Chairman, and that the number of members of the board be decreased by one.
Scandic’s Annual General Meeting will be held on May 11, 2020 at Vasateatern, Scandic Grand Central, Stockholm. Complete information on the opinion of the Nomination Committee will be presented on the company’s website when the notice to attend Scandic’s Annual General Meeting is published.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.scandichotelsgroup.com
Latest press releases
- September 9, 2020 08:00 CEST Scandic expects occupancy of 30-35 percent for September
- September 8, 2020 08:30 CEST Scandic Hotels launches the largest network of coworking spaces in the Nordic countries
- August 21, 2020 14:30 CEST Svein Arild Steen-Mevold to leave Scandic
- July 31, 2020 17:30 CEST Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
- October 2, 2020 Silent Period Q3 2020 (October 2 – November 3)
- November 3, 2020 Q3 Report 2020
- January 16, 2021 Silent Period Year-End Report 2020 (January 16 – February 17)