Bulletin from Scandic’s annual general meeting 2020
Annual report, dividend and discharge from liability
The annual general meeting resolved to adopt the annual report and the consolidated annual report for the financial year 2019. The meeting further resolved, in accordance with the board of directors’ proposal, that no dividend shall be paid to the shareholders and that the amount at the meeting’s disposal shall be carried forward. The members of the board of directors and the CEO were discharged from liability.
Board of directors, auditor and fees
The members of the board of directors Ingalill Berglund, Per G. Braathen, Grant Hearn, Martin Svalstedt and Fredrik Wirdenius were re-elected and Kristina Patek was elected as a members of the board of directors. Per G. Braathen was re-elected as chairman of the board of directors and PricewaterhouseCoopers AB was re-elected as auditor for the same period. The annual general meeting resolved that fees to the members of the board of directors and the auditor shall be paid in accordance with the proposal of the nomination committee.
Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
The annual general meeting resolved, in accordance with the proposal of the board of directors, to adopt guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
Amendments to the articles of association
The annual general meeting resolved, in accordance with the proposal of the board of directors, to insert a new section in the articles of association, allowing the board of directors to collect powers of attorney in accordance with the procedure described in the Swedish Companies Act and allowing the board of directors to decide that shareholders shall have the right to provide their votes by post before a general meeting.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
+46 709 528006, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest press releases
- September 9, 2020 08:00 CEST Scandic expects occupancy of 30-35 percent for September
- September 8, 2020 08:30 CEST Scandic Hotels launches the largest network of coworking spaces in the Nordic countries
- August 21, 2020 14:30 CEST Svein Arild Steen-Mevold to leave Scandic
- July 31, 2020 17:30 CEST Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
- October 2, 2020 Silent Period Q3 2020 (October 2 – November 3)
- November 3, 2020 Q3 Report 2020
- January 16, 2021 Silent Period Year-End Report 2020 (January 16 – February 17)