Bulletin from Scandic’s annual general meeting 2020
Annual report, dividend and discharge from liability
The annual general meeting resolved to adopt the annual report and the consolidated annual report for the financial year 2019. The meeting further resolved, in accordance with the board of directors’ proposal, that no dividend shall be paid to the shareholders and that the amount at the meeting’s disposal shall be carried forward. The members of the board of directors and the CEO were discharged from liability.
Board of directors, auditor and fees
The members of the board of directors Ingalill Berglund, Per G. Braathen, Grant Hearn, Martin Svalstedt and Fredrik Wirdenius were re-elected and Kristina Patek was elected as a members of the board of directors. Per G. Braathen was re-elected as chairman of the board of directors and PricewaterhouseCoopers AB was re-elected as auditor for the same period. The annual general meeting resolved that fees to the members of the board of directors and the auditor shall be paid in accordance with the proposal of the nomination committee.
Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
The annual general meeting resolved, in accordance with the proposal of the board of directors, to adopt guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
Amendments to the articles of association
The annual general meeting resolved, in accordance with the proposal of the board of directors, to insert a new section in the articles of association, allowing the board of directors to collect powers of attorney in accordance with the procedure described in the Swedish Companies Act and allowing the board of directors to decide that shareholders shall have the right to provide their votes by post before a general meeting.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
+46 709 528006, email@example.com
Latest press releases
- June 23, 2022 09:00 CEST Scandic’s largest hotel to date opens in Copenhagen - Nordic spa and chef from Michelin-starred restaurant
- June 17, 2022 10:25 CEST Scandic to take over Hotel Opus in Horsens, Denmark
- June 16, 2022 15:05 CEST Historic Scandic Holmenkollen Park reopens in new attire
- June 10, 2022 13:00 CEST Major new hotel featuring Miami-inspired rooftop terrace now opening in Gothenburg
- July 15, 2022 Q2 Report, 2022
- September 27, 2022 Silent period Q3, 2022
- October 27, 2022 Q3 report, 2022