Bulletin from Scandic’s annual general meeting 2020
Annual report, dividend and discharge from liability
The annual general meeting resolved to adopt the annual report and the consolidated annual report for the financial year 2019. The meeting further resolved, in accordance with the board of directors’ proposal, that no dividend shall be paid to the shareholders and that the amount at the meeting’s disposal shall be carried forward. The members of the board of directors and the CEO were discharged from liability.
Board of directors, auditor and fees
The members of the board of directors Ingalill Berglund, Per G. Braathen, Grant Hearn, Martin Svalstedt and Fredrik Wirdenius were re-elected and Kristina Patek was elected as a members of the board of directors. Per G. Braathen was re-elected as chairman of the board of directors and PricewaterhouseCoopers AB was re-elected as auditor for the same period. The annual general meeting resolved that fees to the members of the board of directors and the auditor shall be paid in accordance with the proposal of the nomination committee.
Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
The annual general meeting resolved, in accordance with the proposal of the board of directors, to adopt guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
Amendments to the articles of association
The annual general meeting resolved, in accordance with the proposal of the board of directors, to insert a new section in the articles of association, allowing the board of directors to collect powers of attorney in accordance with the procedure described in the Swedish Companies Act and allowing the board of directors to decide that shareholders shall have the right to provide their votes by post before a general meeting.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
+46 709 528006, email@example.com
Latest press releases
- November 3, 2020 07:35 CET Scandic to take over hotel at Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- November 3, 2020 07:30 CET Scandic’s interim report Q3 2020 – Slow recovery
- October 26, 2020 08:30 CET Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s interim report for the third quarter 2020
- October 16, 2020 08:30 CEST Nomination Committee for Scandic’s AGM 2021 appointed
- January 18, 2021 Silent Period Year-End Report 2020
- February 17, 2021 Year-End Report 2020
- March 29, 2021 Silent Period Q1 2021