Bulletin from Scandic’s annual general meeting 2020
Annual report, dividend and discharge from liability
The annual general meeting resolved to adopt the annual report and the consolidated annual report for the financial year 2019. The meeting further resolved, in accordance with the board of directors’ proposal, that no dividend shall be paid to the shareholders and that the amount at the meeting’s disposal shall be carried forward. The members of the board of directors and the CEO were discharged from liability.
Board of directors, auditor and fees
The members of the board of directors Ingalill Berglund, Per G. Braathen, Grant Hearn, Martin Svalstedt and Fredrik Wirdenius were re-elected and Kristina Patek was elected as a members of the board of directors. Per G. Braathen was re-elected as chairman of the board of directors and PricewaterhouseCoopers AB was re-elected as auditor for the same period. The annual general meeting resolved that fees to the members of the board of directors and the auditor shall be paid in accordance with the proposal of the nomination committee.
Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
The annual general meeting resolved, in accordance with the proposal of the board of directors, to adopt guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
Amendments to the articles of association
The annual general meeting resolved, in accordance with the proposal of the board of directors, to insert a new section in the articles of association, allowing the board of directors to collect powers of attorney in accordance with the procedure described in the Swedish Companies Act and allowing the board of directors to decide that shareholders shall have the right to provide their votes by post before a general meeting.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
+46 709 528006, email@example.com
Latest press releases
- June 16, 2021 08:00 CEST Scandic takes Gothenburg to new heights – Scandic Göteborg Central set to open next year
- June 15, 2021 07:30 CEST Scandic comments on current market situation and booking trends
- June 7, 2021 16:00 CEST Invitation to presentation where Scandic comments on market development
- May 31, 2021 14:00 CEST Scandic Landvetter now open – exciting new landmark in Gothenburg
- July 16, 2021 Q2 Report 2021
- September 28, 2021 Silent Period Q3 2021
- October 28, 2021 Q3 Report 2021