Year-end report 2017
Scandic Hotels Group will present its Year-end report 2017 in a webcast at 9.00 CET on February 20, 2018. The report will be published at 7.30 CET on the same day.
Scandic’s President & CEO Even Frydenberg will present the report together with CFO Jan Johansson in a webcast and telephone conference. The presentation will be held in English.
Time: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 09:00 CET
Location: Webcast and telephone conference
Telephone numbers: UK: +442030089806 SE: +46856619353
Please call in 5 minutes before the start.
The webcast can be viewed at scandichotelsgroup.com. The year-end report and the presentation slides will also be available on the website.
Please join us to listen and ask questions.
Latest press releases
- September 9, 2020 08:00 CEST Scandic expects occupancy of 30-35 percent for September
- September 8, 2020 08:30 CEST Scandic Hotels launches the largest network of coworking spaces in the Nordic countries
- August 21, 2020 14:30 CEST Svein Arild Steen-Mevold to leave Scandic
- July 31, 2020 17:30 CEST Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
- October 2, 2020 Silent Period Q3 2020 (October 2 – November 3)
- November 3, 2020 Q3 Report 2020
- January 16, 2021 Silent Period Year-End Report 2020 (January 16 – February 17)