Paralympic Games in Rio de Janeiro
Magnus Berglund, Accessibility Director of Scandic Hotels Group, has been invited to speak at two events during the Paralympic Games in Rio.
The IPC Academy Inclusion Summit, September 15-16, 2016
Magnus Berglund, Accessibility Director at Scandic Hotels, has been invited to speak at The IPC Academy Inclusion Summit in Rio de Janeiro. The summit is the ultimate forum that brings together business leaders, governments and the Paralympic Movement to discuss inclusion and accessibility, how they impact society and what the Paralympic Games represent as a catalyst for societal change. Magnus will talk about what Scandic has done to be awarded world’s best hotel chain* when it comes to accessibility.
Other well-known speakers include Charlotte V. McClain-Nhlapo, Global Disability Advisor, World Bank Group and Sir Philip Craven, President of International Paralympic Committee.
The Power of Integration via Accessibility and Sports, September 8, 2016
Magnus has also been invited to speak at a seminar called “The Power of Integration via Accessibility and Sports” that is organized by the Swedish Embassy in Brazil. The seminar aims to give people the opportunity to share their experiences when it comes to accessibility. Magnus will talk about Scandic’s unique approach to accessibility and his experiences from around the world.
*According to World Responsible Tourism Awards 2015.
Latest press releases
- November 3, 2020 07:35 CET Scandic to take over hotel at Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- November 3, 2020 07:30 CET Scandic’s interim report Q3 2020 – Slow recovery
- October 26, 2020 08:30 CET Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s interim report for the third quarter 2020
- October 16, 2020 08:30 CEST Nomination Committee for Scandic’s AGM 2021 appointed
- January 18, 2021 Silent Period Year-End Report 2020
- February 17, 2021 Year-End Report 2020
- March 29, 2021 Silent Period Q1 2021