Paralympic Games in Rio de Janeiro
Magnus Berglund, Accessibility Director of Scandic Hotels Group, has been invited to speak at two events during the Paralympic Games in Rio.
The IPC Academy Inclusion Summit, September 15-16, 2016
Magnus Berglund, Accessibility Director at Scandic Hotels, has been invited to speak at The IPC Academy Inclusion Summit in Rio de Janeiro. The summit is the ultimate forum that brings together business leaders, governments and the Paralympic Movement to discuss inclusion and accessibility, how they impact society and what the Paralympic Games represent as a catalyst for societal change. Magnus will talk about what Scandic has done to be awarded world’s best hotel chain* when it comes to accessibility.
Other well-known speakers include Charlotte V. McClain-Nhlapo, Global Disability Advisor, World Bank Group and Sir Philip Craven, President of International Paralympic Committee.
The Power of Integration via Accessibility and Sports, September 8, 2016
Magnus has also been invited to speak at a seminar called “The Power of Integration via Accessibility and Sports” that is organized by the Swedish Embassy in Brazil. The seminar aims to give people the opportunity to share their experiences when it comes to accessibility. Magnus will talk about Scandic’s unique approach to accessibility and his experiences from around the world.
*According to World Responsible Tourism Awards 2015.
Latest press releases
- May 10, 2021 13:00 CEST Scandic published its annual and sustainability report 2020
- May 4, 2021 10:00 CEST Scandic’s CEO Jens Mathiesen acquires stock options from Stena Sessan and Formica
- April 28, 2021 16:05 CEST Scandic’s Nomination Committee proposes Therese Cedercreutz as new Board member
- April 28, 2021 16:00 CEST Notice to annual general meeting in Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ)
- May 31, 2021 Annual General Meeting 2021
- June 16, 2021 Silent Period Q2 2021
- July 16, 2021 Q2 Report 2021