Paralympic Games in Rio de Janeiro
Magnus Berglund, Accessibility Director of Scandic Hotels Group, has been invited to speak at two events during the Paralympic Games in Rio.
The IPC Academy Inclusion Summit, September 15-16, 2016
Magnus Berglund, Accessibility Director at Scandic Hotels, has been invited to speak at The IPC Academy Inclusion Summit in Rio de Janeiro. The summit is the ultimate forum that brings together business leaders, governments and the Paralympic Movement to discuss inclusion and accessibility, how they impact society and what the Paralympic Games represent as a catalyst for societal change. Magnus will talk about what Scandic has done to be awarded world’s best hotel chain* when it comes to accessibility.
Other well-known speakers include Charlotte V. McClain-Nhlapo, Global Disability Advisor, World Bank Group and Sir Philip Craven, President of International Paralympic Committee.
The Power of Integration via Accessibility and Sports, September 8, 2016
Magnus has also been invited to speak at a seminar called “The Power of Integration via Accessibility and Sports” that is organized by the Swedish Embassy in Brazil. The seminar aims to give people the opportunity to share their experiences when it comes to accessibility. Magnus will talk about Scandic’s unique approach to accessibility and his experiences from around the world.
*According to World Responsible Tourism Awards 2015.
Latest press releases
- October 15, 2021 07:45 CEST Scandic reports strong results and cash flow for third quarter 2021
- September 22, 2021 08:15 CEST Scandic publishes prospectus and intends to apply for admission to trading on Nasdaq Stockholm of the convertible bonds issued in March 2021
- September 16, 2021 09:00 CEST Scandic continues to empower the leaders of tomorrow
- September 15, 2021 08:00 CEST Scandic comments on current market situation – positive development during summer & promising start to the autumn
- October 28, 2021 Q3 Report 2021
- January 11, 2022 Silent Period Year-End Report 2021
- February 10, 2022 Year-end Report 2021