Capital Markets Day
On September 29 from 10:00 to approximately 17:30 CET, Scandic will hold a capital markets day that starts at Scandic Continental in Stockholm, Sweden.
President & CEO Frank Fiskers and other members of the Executive Committee will present an update on Scandic’s strategy and development. During the day, participants will also have the opportunity to visit a selection of Scandic’s other hotels in Stockholm.
The event is intended primarily for investors, analysts and the media. Register at email@example.com by September 9, 2016 at the latest.
Latest press releases
- October 15, 2021 07:45 CEST Scandic reports strong results and cash flow for third quarter 2021
- September 22, 2021 08:15 CEST Scandic publishes prospectus and intends to apply for admission to trading on Nasdaq Stockholm of the convertible bonds issued in March 2021
- September 16, 2021 09:00 CEST Scandic continues to empower the leaders of tomorrow
- September 15, 2021 08:00 CEST Scandic comments on current market situation – positive development during summer & promising start to the autumn
- October 28, 2021 Q3 Report 2021
- January 11, 2022 Silent Period Year-End Report 2021
- February 10, 2022 Year-end Report 2021