Capital Markets Day
On September 29 from 10:00 to approximately 17:30 CET, Scandic will hold a capital markets day that starts at Scandic Continental in Stockholm, Sweden.
President & CEO Frank Fiskers and other members of the Executive Committee will present an update on Scandic’s strategy and development. During the day, participants will also have the opportunity to visit a selection of Scandic’s other hotels in Stockholm.
The event is intended primarily for investors, analysts and the media. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 9, 2016 at the latest.
Latest press releases
- May 10, 2021 13:00 CEST Scandic published its annual and sustainability report 2020
- May 4, 2021 10:00 CEST Scandic’s CEO Jens Mathiesen acquires stock options from Stena Sessan and Formica
- April 28, 2021 16:05 CEST Scandic’s Nomination Committee proposes Therese Cedercreutz as new Board member
- April 28, 2021 16:00 CEST Notice to annual general meeting in Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ)
- May 31, 2021 Annual General Meeting 2021
- June 16, 2021 Silent Period Q2 2021
- July 16, 2021 Q2 Report 2021