Capital Markets Day
On September 29 from 10:00 to approximately 17:30 CET, Scandic will hold a capital markets day that starts at Scandic Continental in Stockholm, Sweden.
President & CEO Frank Fiskers and other members of the Executive Committee will present an update on Scandic’s strategy and development. During the day, participants will also have the opportunity to visit a selection of Scandic’s other hotels in Stockholm.
The event is intended primarily for investors, analysts and the media. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 9, 2016 at the latest.
Latest press releases
- September 9, 2020 08:00 CEST Scandic expects occupancy of 30-35 percent for September
- September 8, 2020 08:30 CEST Scandic Hotels launches the largest network of coworking spaces in the Nordic countries
- August 21, 2020 14:30 CEST Svein Arild Steen-Mevold to leave Scandic
- July 31, 2020 17:30 CEST Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
- October 2, 2020 Silent Period Q3 2020 (October 2 – November 3)
- November 3, 2020 Q3 Report 2020
- January 16, 2021 Silent Period Year-End Report 2020 (January 16 – February 17)