Capital Markets Day
On September 29 from 10:00 to approximately 17:30 CET, Scandic will hold a capital markets day that starts at Scandic Continental in Stockholm, Sweden.
President & CEO Frank Fiskers and other members of the Executive Committee will present an update on Scandic’s strategy and development. During the day, participants will also have the opportunity to visit a selection of Scandic’s other hotels in Stockholm.
The event is intended primarily for investors, analysts and the media. Register at email@example.com by September 9, 2016 at the latest.
Latest press releases
- July 16, 2021 07:30 CEST Scandic’s interim report Q2 2021 – Recovery gaining momentum
- July 7, 2021 10:09 CEST Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s interim report for the second quarter 2021
- June 30, 2021 09:00 CEST Scandic rewards conscientious travelers - launches program to engage guests together with the Keep Sweden Tidy Foundation
- June 16, 2021 08:00 CEST Scandic takes Gothenburg to new heights – Scandic Göteborg Central set to open next year
- September 28, 2021 Silent Period Q3 2021
- October 28, 2021 Q3 Report 2021
- January 11, 2022 Silent Period Year-End Report 2021