Scandic publishes its Annual and Sustainability Report 2019
Printed copies of the report can be ordered via Oscar Brehmer, Communication Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be made available from June 11, 2020.
This information is information that Scandic Hotels Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication at 16.55 CET on May 25, 2020.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 528 006
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Latest press releases
- September 16, 2021 09:00 CEST Scandic continues to empower the leaders of tomorrow
- September 15, 2021 08:00 CEST Scandic comments on current market situation – positive development during summer & promising start to the autumn
- September 8, 2021 09:00 CEST Scandic continues to enhance coworking concept – now introducing business breakfast
- August 26, 2021 08:05 CEST Scandic strengthens commercial management team
- September 28, 2021 Silent Period Q3 2021
- October 28, 2021 Q3 Report 2021
- January 11, 2022 Silent Period Year-End Report 2021