Scandic publishes its Annual and Sustainability Report 2019
Printed copies of the report can be ordered via Oscar Brehmer, Communication Manager at email@example.com. They will be made available from June 11, 2020.
This information is information that Scandic Hotels Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication at 16.55 CET on May 25, 2020.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 528 006
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Latest press releases
- June 30, 2020 17:45 CEST Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
- June 24, 2020 08:00 CEST Scandic’s rights issue oversubscribed
- June 15, 2020 14:15 CEST Bulletin from Scandic’s annual general meeting 2020
- June 10, 2020 19:30 CEST Scandic publishes a supplement to the prospectus regarding the rights issue
- July 17, 2020 Q2 Report 2020
- October 2, 2020 Silent Period Q3 2020 (October 2 – November 3)
- November 3, 2020 Q3 Report 2020