Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s interim report for the first quarter 2023
Scandic’s President & CEO Jens Mathiesen will present the report together with CFO Åsa Wirén in a webcast and telephone conference. The presentation is in English.
Time: Thursday, April 27, 2023, at 09.00 CEST.
Location: Webcast and telephone conference.
Telephone numbers: Dial-in number to the telephone conference will be received by registering on the link below. After the registration you will be provided with phone numbers and a conference ID to access the conference.
Registration: Click here to register
Webcast: Scandic’s interim report for the first quarter 2023
Please register and call in five minutes before the start. The interim report, presentation and webcast will be made available on www.scandichotelsgroup.com.
Please join us to listen in and ask questions.
For more information, please contact:
Oscar Brehmer, Communication Manager, Scandic Hotels Group
Telephone: +46 721 709 297
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordics with approximately 280 hotels and 58,000 hotel rooms in operation and under development at more than 130 destinations. The company is leading the way in integrating sustainability in all areas and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees alike, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hospitality industry and Scandic is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.www.scandichotelsgroup.com
Latest press releases
- May 24, 2023 09:30 CEST 24 new industry talents graduate from Scandic’s leadership program
- May 9, 2023 15:02 CEST Bulletin from Scandic’s annual general meeting 2023
- May 8, 2023 13:15 CEST Laura Tarkka new Head of Scandic Hotels in Finland
- April 27, 2023 07:32 CEST Scandic enters economy segment – first Scandic Go hotel to open after summer
- June 14, 2023 Silent period Q2, 2023
- July 14, 2023 Q2 Report 2023
- September 26, 2023 Silent period Q3, 2023