Scandic published its annual and sustainability report 2021
The Swedish Annual Report is also available on Scandic’s website in European Single Electronic Format (ESEF).
Printed copies of the report can be ordered via Oscar Brehmer, Communication Manager at email@example.com. They will be made available within three weeks.
This information is information that Scandic Hotels Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication at 13.00 CET on April 8, 2022.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
Latest press releases
- February 2, 2023 13:15 CET Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s year-end report 2022
- November 17, 2022 09:15 CET Current affairs and commercial leadership in focus as Scandic develops future leaders
- November 9, 2022 10:30 CET Thérèse Cedercreutz new Chief Commercial Officer at Scandic Hotels
- October 28, 2022 10:00 CEST Nomination committee for Scandic’s AGM 2023 appointed
- February 16, 2023 Year-end report 2022
- March 28, 2023 Silent period Q1, 2023
- April 27, 2023 Q1 Report 2023