Conversion of Scandic’s convertible bonds in an aggregated nominal amount of SEK 2 million to shares
Through the conversion, the total number of shares and votes in Scandic increase with 46,123 to in total 191,304,116. Through the conversion, the share capital increases with SEK 11,530.75 to in total SEK 47,826,029.
The information was submitted for publication at 13.00 CEST on August 18, 2022.
For more information, please contact:
Åsa Wirén, CFO, Scandic Hotels Group
Telephone: +46 706 44 533
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.scandichotelsgroup.com
Latest press releases
- February 2, 2023 13:15 CET Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s year-end report 2022
- November 17, 2022 09:15 CET Current affairs and commercial leadership in focus as Scandic develops future leaders
- November 9, 2022 10:30 CET Thérèse Cedercreutz new Chief Commercial Officer at Scandic Hotels
- October 28, 2022 10:00 CEST Nomination committee for Scandic’s AGM 2023 appointed
- February 16, 2023 Year-end report 2022
- March 28, 2023 Silent period Q1, 2023
- April 27, 2023 Q1 Report 2023