Invitation to presentation where Scandic comments on market development
Scandic’s President & CEO Jens Mathiesen will together with CFO Jan Johansson give an update on market development in a webcast and telephone conference. The presentation will be held in English.
Time: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 09:00 CET
Location: Webcast and telephone conference
Telephone numbers: SE: +46 850 558 354 UK: +44 3333 009 272
Please call in 5 minutes before the start
Please join us to listen and ask questions.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Latest press releases
- January 17, 2022 09:30 CET Scandic to open climate-neutral hotel in Sundsvall in 2024
- December 7, 2021 08:00 CET Scandic strengthens digital self-service offering – new online booking feature for meetings
- November 1, 2021 12:00 CET Scandic Hamburger Börs now open
- October 29, 2021 14:30 CEST Nomination committee for Scandic’s AGM 2022 appointed
- February 10, 2022 Year-end Report 2021
- March 26, 2022 Silent period Q1, 2022
- April 27, 2022 Q1 Report, 2022