Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s interim report for the third quarter 2021
Scandic’s President & CEO Jens Mathiesen will present the report together with CFO Jan Johansson in a webcast and telephone conference. The presentation will be held in English.
Time: Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 09:00 CET
Location: Webcast and telephone conference
Telephone numbers: SE: +46 850 558 350 UK: +44 3333 0092 74
Please call in 5 minutes before the start.
You can view the webcast at www.scandichotelsgroup.com. The interim report
and the presentation slides will also be available on the website.
Please join us to listen and ask questions.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Latest press releases
- November 1, 2021 12:00 CET Scandic Hamburger Börs now open
- October 29, 2021 14:30 CEST Nomination committee for Scandic’s AGM 2022 appointed
- October 28, 2021 07:30 CEST Scandic’s interim report Q3 2021 – Strong results in an improved market
- October 26, 2021 11:00 CEST Åsa Wirén new CFO at Scandic Hotels
- January 11, 2022 Silent Period Year-End Report 2021
- February 10, 2022 Year-end Report 2021
- March 26, 2022 Silent period Q1, 2022