Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s interim report for the second quarter 2021
Scandic’s President & CEO Jens Mathiesen will present the report together with CFO Jan Johansson in a webcast and telephone conference. The presentation will be held in English.
Time: Friday, July 16, 2021 at 09:00 CET
Location: Webcast and telephone conference
Telephone numbers: SE: +46 851 999 383 UK: +44 3333 0092 66
Please call in 5 minutes before the start.
Please join us to listen and ask questions.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Latest press releases
- September 15, 2022 07:45 CEST Scandic to open new hotel in Ski outside of Oslo
- September 1, 2022 09:00 CEST Scandic opens large new hotel in historic printing house in Helsinki
- August 31, 2022 17:30 CEST Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
- August 18, 2022 13:00 CEST Conversion of Scandic’s convertible bonds in an aggregated nominal amount of SEK 2 million to shares
- October 27, 2022 Q3 report, 2022
- January 17, 2023 Silent period Year-end report 2022
- February 16, 2023 Year-end report 2022