Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s interim report for the first quarter 2021
Scandic’s President & CEO Jens Mathiesen will present the report together with CFO Jan Johansson in a webcast and telephone conference. The presentation will be held in English.
Time: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 09:00 CET
Location: Webcast and telephone conference
Telephone numbers: SE: +46 8 505 583 53 UK: +44 333 300 9260
Please call in 5 minutes before the start.
You can view the webcast at scandichotelsgroup.com. The interim report
and the presentation slides will also be available on the website.
Please join us to listen and ask questions.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Latest press releases
- May 10, 2021 13:00 CEST Scandic published its annual and sustainability report 2020
- May 4, 2021 10:00 CEST Scandic’s CEO Jens Mathiesen acquires stock options from Stena Sessan and Formica
- April 28, 2021 16:05 CEST Scandic’s Nomination Committee proposes Therese Cedercreutz as new Board member
- April 28, 2021 16:00 CEST Notice to annual general meeting in Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ)
- May 10, 2021 Annual Report
- May 31, 2021 Annual General Meeting 2021
- June 16, 2021 Silent Period Q2 2021