Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s interim report for the second quarter 2020
Scandic’s President & CEO Jens Mathiesen will present the report together with CFO Jan Johansson in a webcast and telephone conference. The presentation will be held in English.
Time: Friday, July 17, 2020 at 09:00 CET
Location: Webcast and telephone conference
Telephone numbers: SE: +46850558353, UK: +443333009032
Please call in 5 minutes before the start.
You can view the webcast at scandichotelsgroup.com. The interim report
and the presentation slides will also be available on the website.
Please join us to listen and ask questions.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Latest press releases
- January 15, 2021 08:25 CET Scandic comments on market situation and ongoing rent negotiations
- January 11, 2021 09:30 CET Scandic Arlandastad opens its doors
- December 8, 2020 08:00 CET Scandic comments on market development and ongoing rent negotiations
- November 3, 2020 07:35 CET Scandic to take over hotel at Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- February 17, 2021 Year-End Report 2020
- March 29, 2021 Silent Period Q1 2021
- April 28, 2021 Q1 Report 2021