Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s interim report for the first quarter 2020
Scandic’s President & CEO Jens Mathiesen will present the report together with CFO Jan Johansson in a webcast and telephone conference. The presentation will be held in English.
Time: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 09:00 CET
Location: Webcast and telephone conference
Telephone numbers: +46850558355 UK: +443333009269
Please call in 5 minutes before the start.
You can view the webcast at scandichotelsgroup.com. The interim report and the presentation slides will also be available on the website.
Please join us to listen and ask questions.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Latest press releases
- June 1, 2020 19:30 CEST Scandic publishes prospectus relating to the rights issue
- May 28, 2020 13:45 CEST Bulletin from Scandic’s extraordinary general meeting
- May 25, 2020 16:55 CEST Scandic publishes its Annual and Sustainability Report 2019
- May 25, 2020 08:00 CEST Scandic announces the final terms of its fully underwritten rights issue
- June 15, 2020 Annual General Meeting 2020
- June 16, 2020 Silent Period Q2 2020 (June 16 – July 17)
- July 17, 2020 Q2 Report 2020