Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s interim report for the first quarter 2020
Scandic’s President & CEO Jens Mathiesen will present the report together with CFO Jan Johansson in a webcast and telephone conference. The presentation will be held in English.
Time: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 09:00 CET
Location: Webcast and telephone conference
Telephone numbers: +46850558355 UK: +443333009269
Please call in 5 minutes before the start.
You can view the webcast at scandichotelsgroup.com. The interim report and the presentation slides will also be available on the website.
Please join us to listen and ask questions.
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations, Scandic Hotels Group
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone. Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Latest press releases
- October 16, 2020 08:30 CEST Nomination Committee for Scandic’s AGM 2021 appointed
- September 28, 2020 13:30 CEST Scandic strengthens commercial focus by recruiting Anna Spjuth as Chief Commercial Officer
- September 9, 2020 08:00 CEST Scandic expects occupancy of 30-35 percent for September
- September 8, 2020 08:30 CEST Scandic Hotels launches the largest network of coworking spaces in the Nordic countries
- November 3, 2020 Q3 Report 2020
- January 18, 2021 Silent Period Year-End Report 2020
- February 17, 2021 Year-End Report 2020