Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
The number of shares and votes in Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) (“Scandic”) has changed in June 2020 as a result of the rights issue previously announced. The total number of shares in Scandic has in June 2020 increased by 86,907,312 shares, corresponding to 86,907,312 votes.
Today, the last trading day of the month, the total number of shares and votes in Scandic amounted to 189,892,387.
The rights issue comprises a total of 88,272,918 shares, of which the remaining 1,365,606 shares will be registered at the Swedish Companies Registration Office in July 2020.
For more information, please contact:
Jan Johansson, CFO
Phone: +46 705 75 89 72
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
This information is information that Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 17:45 CEST on June 30, 2020.
Latest press releases
- June 23, 2022 09:00 CEST Scandic’s largest hotel to date opens in Copenhagen - Nordic spa and chef from Michelin-starred restaurant
- June 17, 2022 10:25 CEST Scandic to take over Hotel Opus in Horsens, Denmark
- June 16, 2022 15:05 CEST Historic Scandic Holmenkollen Park reopens in new attire
- June 10, 2022 13:00 CEST Major new hotel featuring Miami-inspired rooftop terrace now opening in Gothenburg
- July 15, 2022 Q2 Report, 2022
- September 27, 2022 Silent period Q3, 2022
- October 27, 2022 Q3 report, 2022