Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
The number of shares and votes in Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) (“Scandic”) has changed in June 2020 as a result of the rights issue previously announced. The total number of shares in Scandic has in June 2020 increased by 86,907,312 shares, corresponding to 86,907,312 votes.
Today, the last trading day of the month, the total number of shares and votes in Scandic amounted to 189,892,387.
The rights issue comprises a total of 88,272,918 shares, of which the remaining 1,365,606 shares will be registered at the Swedish Companies Registration Office in July 2020.
For more information, please contact:
Jan Johansson, CFO
Phone: +46 705 75 89 72
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
This information is information that Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 17:45 CEST on June 30, 2020.
Latest press releases
- June 16, 2021 08:00 CEST Scandic takes Gothenburg to new heights – Scandic Göteborg Central set to open next year
- June 15, 2021 07:30 CEST Scandic comments on current market situation and booking trends
- June 7, 2021 16:00 CEST Invitation to presentation where Scandic comments on market development
- May 31, 2021 14:00 CEST Scandic Landvetter now open – exciting new landmark in Gothenburg
- July 16, 2021 Q2 Report 2021
- September 28, 2021 Silent Period Q3 2021
- October 28, 2021 Q3 Report 2021