Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
The number of shares and votes in Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) (“Scandic”) has changed in June 2020 as a result of the rights issue previously announced. The total number of shares in Scandic has in June 2020 increased by 86,907,312 shares, corresponding to 86,907,312 votes.
Today, the last trading day of the month, the total number of shares and votes in Scandic amounted to 189,892,387.
The rights issue comprises a total of 88,272,918 shares, of which the remaining 1,365,606 shares will be registered at the Swedish Companies Registration Office in July 2020.
For more information, please contact:
Jan Johansson, CFO
Phone: +46 705 75 89 72
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
This information is information that Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 17:45 CEST on June 30, 2020.
Latest press releases
- January 17, 2022 09:30 CET Scandic to open climate-neutral hotel in Sundsvall in 2024
- December 7, 2021 08:00 CET Scandic strengthens digital self-service offering – new online booking feature for meetings
- November 1, 2021 12:00 CET Scandic Hamburger Börs now open
- October 29, 2021 14:30 CEST Nomination committee for Scandic’s AGM 2022 appointed
- February 10, 2022 Year-end Report 2021
- March 26, 2022 Silent period Q1, 2022
- April 27, 2022 Q1 Report, 2022