Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
The number of shares and votes in Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) (“Scandic”) has changed in July 2020 as a result of the rights issue previously announced. The total number of shares in Scandic has in July 2020 increased by 1,365,606 shares, corresponding to 1,365,606 votes.
Today, the last trading day of the month, the total number of shares and votes in Scandic amounted to 191,257,993.
The rights issue comprises a total of 88,272,918 shares, of which 86,907,312 have been registered in June 2020 and 1,365,606 have been registered in July 2020. Accordingly, all shares in the rights issue have been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office.
For more information, please contact:
Jan Johansson, CFO
Phone: +46 705 75 89 72
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
This information is information that Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 17:30 CEST on July 31, 2020.
Latest press releases
- May 24, 2023 09:30 CEST 24 new industry talents graduate from Scandic’s leadership program
- May 9, 2023 15:02 CEST Bulletin from Scandic’s annual general meeting 2023
- May 8, 2023 13:15 CEST Laura Tarkka new Head of Scandic Hotels in Finland
- April 27, 2023 07:32 CEST Scandic enters economy segment – first Scandic Go hotel to open after summer
- June 14, 2023 Silent period Q2, 2023
- July 14, 2023 Q2 Report 2023
- September 26, 2023 Silent period Q3, 2023