Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
The number of shares and votes in Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) (“Scandic”) has changed in July 2020 as a result of the rights issue previously announced. The total number of shares in Scandic has in July 2020 increased by 1,365,606 shares, corresponding to 1,365,606 votes.
Today, the last trading day of the month, the total number of shares and votes in Scandic amounted to 191,257,993.
The rights issue comprises a total of 88,272,918 shares, of which 86,907,312 have been registered in June 2020 and 1,365,606 have been registered in July 2020. Accordingly, all shares in the rights issue have been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office.
For more information, please contact:
Jan Johansson, CFO
Phone: +46 705 75 89 72
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
This information is information that Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 17:30 CEST on July 31, 2020.
Latest press releases
- July 16, 2021 07:30 CEST Scandic’s interim report Q2 2021 – Recovery gaining momentum
- July 7, 2021 10:09 CEST Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s interim report for the second quarter 2021
- June 30, 2021 09:00 CEST Scandic rewards conscientious travelers - launches program to engage guests together with the Keep Sweden Tidy Foundation
- June 16, 2021 08:00 CEST Scandic takes Gothenburg to new heights – Scandic Göteborg Central set to open next year
- September 28, 2021 Silent Period Q3 2021
- October 28, 2021 Q3 Report 2021
- January 11, 2022 Silent Period Year-End Report 2021