Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
The number of shares and votes in Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) (“Scandic”) has changed in July 2020 as a result of the rights issue previously announced. The total number of shares in Scandic has in July 2020 increased by 1,365,606 shares, corresponding to 1,365,606 votes.
Today, the last trading day of the month, the total number of shares and votes in Scandic amounted to 191,257,993.
The rights issue comprises a total of 88,272,918 shares, of which 86,907,312 have been registered in June 2020 and 1,365,606 have been registered in July 2020. Accordingly, all shares in the rights issue have been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office.
For more information, please contact:
Jan Johansson, CFO
Phone: +46 705 75 89 72
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
This information is information that Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 17:30 CEST on July 31, 2020.
Latest press releases
- October 16, 2020 08:30 CEST Nomination Committee for Scandic’s AGM 2021 appointed
- September 28, 2020 13:30 CEST Scandic strengthens commercial focus by recruiting Anna Spjuth as Chief Commercial Officer
- September 9, 2020 08:00 CEST Scandic expects occupancy of 30-35 percent for September
- September 8, 2020 08:30 CEST Scandic Hotels launches the largest network of coworking spaces in the Nordic countries
- November 3, 2020 Q3 Report 2020
- January 18, 2021 Silent Period Year-End Report 2020
- February 17, 2021 Year-End Report 2020