Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
The number of shares and votes in Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) (“Scandic”) has changed in July 2020 as a result of the rights issue previously announced. The total number of shares in Scandic has in July 2020 increased by 1,365,606 shares, corresponding to 1,365,606 votes.
Today, the last trading day of the month, the total number of shares and votes in Scandic amounted to 191,257,993.
The rights issue comprises a total of 88,272,918 shares, of which 86,907,312 have been registered in June 2020 and 1,365,606 have been registered in July 2020. Accordingly, all shares in the rights issue have been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office.
For more information, please contact:
Jan Johansson, CFO
Phone: +46 705 75 89 72
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
This information is information that Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 17:30 CEST on July 31, 2020.
Latest press releases
- April 19, 2021 14:52 CEST Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s interim report for the first quarter 2021
- April 14, 2021 08:30 CEST Scandic recruits new Chief HR Officer
- March 29, 2021 17:20 CEST Notice of the extraordinary general meeting of Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ)
- March 26, 2021 18:15 CET Scandic has successfully completed an offering of convertible bonds raising approximately SEK 1,609 million in gross proceeds
- April 21, 2021 Extraordinary General Meeting 2021
- April 28, 2021 Q1 Report 2021
- May 10, 2021 Annual Report