Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
The number of shares and votes in Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) (“Scandic”) has changed in July 2020 as a result of the rights issue previously announced. The total number of shares in Scandic has in July 2020 increased by 1,365,606 shares, corresponding to 1,365,606 votes.
Today, the last trading day of the month, the total number of shares and votes in Scandic amounted to 191,257,993.
The rights issue comprises a total of 88,272,918 shares, of which 86,907,312 have been registered in June 2020 and 1,365,606 have been registered in July 2020. Accordingly, all shares in the rights issue have been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office.
For more information, please contact:
Jan Johansson, CFO
Phone: +46 705 75 89 72
Henrik Vikström, Director Investor Relations
Phone: +46 709 52 80 06
This information is information that Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 17:30 CEST on July 31, 2020.
Latest press releases
- February 2, 2023 13:15 CET Invitation to presentation of Scandic’s year-end report 2022
- November 17, 2022 09:15 CET Current affairs and commercial leadership in focus as Scandic develops future leaders
- November 9, 2022 10:30 CET Thérèse Cedercreutz new Chief Commercial Officer at Scandic Hotels
- October 28, 2022 10:00 CEST Nomination committee for Scandic’s AGM 2023 appointed
- February 16, 2023 Year-end report 2022
- March 28, 2023 Silent period Q1, 2023
- April 27, 2023 Q1 Report 2023