Scandic has adopted the following medium- to long-term financial targets:
- Annual net sales growth of at least 5 percent on average over a business cycle, excluding potential M&A.
- An Adjusted EBITDA margin of at least 11 percent on average over a business cycle.
- A net debt in relation to Adjusted EBITDA multiple of 2-3x.
Latest press releases
- May 10, 2021 13:00 CEST Scandic published its annual and sustainability report 2020
- May 4, 2021 10:00 CEST Scandic’s CEO Jens Mathiesen acquires stock options from Stena Sessan and Formica
- April 28, 2021 16:05 CEST Scandic’s Nomination Committee proposes Therese Cedercreutz as new Board member
- April 28, 2021 16:00 CEST Notice to annual general meeting in Scandic Hotels Group AB (publ)