Scandic has adopted the following medium- to long-term financial targets:
- Annual net sales growth of at least 5 percent on average over a business cycle, excluding potential M&A.
- An Adjusted EBITDA margin of at least 11 percent on average over a business cycle.
- A net debt in relation to Adjusted EBITDA multiple of 2-3x.
Latest press releases
- September 15, 2022 07:45 CEST Scandic to open new hotel in Ski outside of Oslo
- September 1, 2022 09:00 CEST Scandic opens large new hotel in historic printing house in Helsinki
- August 31, 2022 17:30 CEST Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic
- August 18, 2022 13:00 CEST Conversion of Scandic’s convertible bonds in an aggregated nominal amount of SEK 2 million to shares