Scandic has adopted the following medium- to long-term financial targets:
- Annual net sales growth of at least 5 percent on average over a business cycle, excluding potential M&A.
- An Adjusted EBITDA margin of at least 11 percent on average over a business cycle.
- A net debt in relation to Adjusted EBITDA multiple of 2-3x.
Latest press releases
- June 23, 2022 09:00 CEST Scandic’s largest hotel to date opens in Copenhagen - Nordic spa and chef from Michelin-starred restaurant
- June 17, 2022 10:25 CEST Scandic to take over Hotel Opus in Horsens, Denmark
- June 16, 2022 15:05 CEST Historic Scandic Holmenkollen Park reopens in new attire
- June 10, 2022 13:00 CEST Major new hotel featuring Miami-inspired rooftop terrace now opening in Gothenburg