Scandic has adopted the following medium- to long-term financial targets:
- Annual net sales growth of at least 5 percent on average over a business cycle, excluding potential M&A.
- An Adjusted EBITDA margin of at least 11 percent on average over a business cycle.
- A net debt in relation to Adjusted EBITDA multiple of 2-3x.
Latest press releases
- September 9, 2020 08:00 CEST Scandic expects occupancy of 30-35 percent for September
- September 8, 2020 08:30 CEST Scandic Hotels launches the largest network of coworking spaces in the Nordic countries
- August 21, 2020 14:30 CEST Svein Arild Steen-Mevold to leave Scandic
- July 31, 2020 17:30 CEST Change in the number of shares and votes in Scandic