Scandic has adopted the following medium- to long-term financial targets:
- Annual net sales growth of at least 5 percent on average over a business cycle, excluding potential M&A.
- An Adjusted EBITDA margin of at least 11 percent on average over a business cycle.
- A net debt in relation to Adjusted EBITDA multiple of 2-3x.
Latest press releases
- March 23, 2020 07:30 CET Scandic adapting operations to a temporary period of significantly lower occupancy
- March 16, 2020 19:35 CET Scandic’s Board of Directors proposes to cancel dividend for 2019 in order to improve the financial position
- March 12, 2020 17:15 CET Business situation continues to worsen due to coronavirus – Scandic to give notice of termination
- March 11, 2020 11:30 CET Scandic’s Nomination Committee proposes Kristina Patek as new Board member