On Monday evening, Scandic’s President & CEO Frank Fiskers awarded prizes to the winners of the Scandic President’s Awards. Winners from Denmark, Finland, Germany, Norway and Sweden were selected in eight categories. During last night’s pomp and ceremony, the winners received prizes for their particular efforts at Scandic during the year.
2015 was a very good year for Scandic thanks to its employees. To highlight the internal talents that made an outstanding contribution during the previous year, Scandic awards internal prizes known as “Scandic President’s Awards.”
– With these awards, we want to acknowledge leaders and team members who have distinguished themselves the most. They are important culture bearers and an inspiration within our daily operations, says Frank Fiskers, President & CEO of Scandic Hotels Group.
The awards were given in eight categories representing integral parts within Scandic. The winners in each category are as follows:
- Hotel of the Year: Scandic Park Helsinki
- CSR Hotel of the Year: Scandic Potsdamer Platz
- Guest Service Award: Scandic Nidelven
- Fighter of the Year: Kirsten Glente, Scandic Palace Hotel
- Commercial Award: Tanja Andresen
- General Manager of the Year: Jesper Henryson
- Team Member of the Year: Ana Almeida, Scandic Helsfyr
- President’s Award for Special Achievement: Management Team Scandic Norway
– Our culture is very much based on the spirit of collaboration and it is important to recognize extraordinary achievements. I am very proud of our winners who contributed tremendously to Scandic last year and have truly excelled in each respective category, says Lena Bjurner, HR Director at Scandic Hotels Group.
For more information, please contact:
Lena Bjurner, HR Director, Scandic Hotels Group, +46 70-83 95 915
Anna-Klara Lindholm, PR Manager Scandic Hotels Group, +46 70-97 35 231