Scandic is the largest Nordic hotel operator with a network of about 280 hotels with 55,000 rooms in six countries.
- Scandic was founded in 1963 and since then, we have been a pioneer, driving development within the hotel industry. We operate in the mid-market segment under our industry-leading brand, Scandic.
- Approximately 70 percent of our revenue comes from business travel and conferences, and the remaining 30 percent from leisure travel.
- We have a high rate of returning guests and Scandic Friends is the largest loyalty program in the Nordic hotel sector.
- The average number of employees was 9,907 as of September 30, 2017.
- Scandic is a pioneer within CSR and the majority of our hotels are certified according to the Nordic Ecolabel’s new requirements.