Every day, Scandic offers guests an industry-leading hotel experience – resulting in a high level of customer satisfaction and high share of returning customers. The work Scandic does is also recognized in other ways. Here are some of Scandic’s most recent awards.
- Scandic Hotels – the world’s best hotel chain when it comes to accessibility. World Responsible Tourism Awards 2015.
- Scandic Business School wins EuroCHRIEs International Industry Award for its training programs.
- Nordic business students rank Scandic as the best employer in the hotel industry in Universum’s 2015 survey of Nordic business students.
- Scandic To Go awarded Bronze Pencil in One Show in New York, 2015. One of the most prestigious competitions in advertising.
- Scandic in Sweden named most sustainable brand in the hotel industry according to the Sustainable Brand Index 2015.
- Scandic Hotels Germany awarded the “Golden Wheelchair” as confirmation of Scandic’s comprehensive and well-developed accessibility program.
- Scandic’s concept hotel HTL wins Digital Prize of the Year at the Grand Travel Awards 2015.
- Scandic designated as the most well liked hotel brand in the Nordic countries in BDRC Continental’s most recent Hotel Guest Survey from 2013.